I cannot do CRAW with these beads! So I tried simple RAW; it worked! Then I added more rows. Still working!
I put this gray bit aside and went back to the pink beads. I decided to add more types of beads to add contrast to the look of the peanut beads. Here is what I came up with. A chunky flower!
I made several flowers and experimented with connections. Here is my first connection. It was too tight with too many beads! But I did like the look of it!
I ripped and re-beaded. Here is the next connection. I'm not certain I like it. There is too much space in the X meeting of the beads. I liked the first connection better!
I'll keep working on the connection for a while. I would like to make a necklace and possibly a bracelet using these chunky flowers! I'll post more photos when I'm done!! Happy beading!!!